Asymmetric Synthesis of Aminocyclopropanes and N-Cyclopropylamino Alcohols Through Direct Amidocyclopropanation of Alkenes Using Chiral Organozinc Carbenoids
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 10, pages 1532–1548, April 2009
How to Cite
Bégis, G., Cladingboel, D. E., Jerome, L., Motherwell, W. B. and Sheppard, T. D. (2009), Asymmetric Synthesis of Aminocyclopropanes and N-Cyclopropylamino Alcohols Through Direct Amidocyclopropanation of Alkenes Using Chiral Organozinc Carbenoids. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2009: 1532–1548. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200801033
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2008
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!