Electrophilic ipso-Substitution and Some Unique Reaction Behavior of 1,3,6-Tri-tert-butylazulene
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 10, pages 1554–1563, April 2009
How to Cite
Shoji, T., Ito, S., Okujima, T., Higashi, J., Yokoyama, R., Toyota, K., Yasunami, M. and Morita, N. (2009), Electrophilic ipso-Substitution and Some Unique Reaction Behavior of 1,3,6-Tri-tert-butylazulene. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2009: 1554–1563. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200801078
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2008
- Global Center of Excellence (GCOE)
- International Center of Research & Education for Molecular Complex Chemistry
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!