Biologically Active Secondary Metabolites from Fungi, 42. Part 41: Ref.1
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 10, pages 1564–1569, April 2009
How to Cite
Dai, J., Krohn, K., Draeger, S. and Schulz, B. (2009), New Naphthalene-Chroman Coupling Products from the Endophytic Fungus, Nodulisporium sp. from Erica arborea. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2009: 1564–1569. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200801106
Dedicated to Professor Dr. Axel Zeeck on the occasion of his 70th birthday
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!