Synthesis of Enantioenriched Secondary and Tertiary Alcohols via Tricarbonylchromium(0) Complexes of Benzyl Allyl Ethers
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 10, pages 1606–1611, April 2009
How to Cite
Abecassis, K., Gibson, S. E. and Martin-Fontecha, M. (2009), Synthesis of Enantioenriched Secondary and Tertiary Alcohols via Tricarbonylchromium(0) Complexes of Benzyl Allyl Ethers. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2009: 1606–1611. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200900007
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2009
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (MEC)
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!