N-Heterocyclic Carbene Derived Nickel–Pincer Complexes: Efficient and Applicable Catalysts for Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling Reactions of Aryl/Alkenyl Tosylates and Mesylates
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 14, pages 2251–2261, May 2009
How to Cite
Kuroda, J.-i., Inamoto, K., Hiroya, K. and Doi, T. (2009), N-Heterocyclic Carbene Derived Nickel–Pincer Complexes: Efficient and Applicable Catalysts for Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling Reactions of Aryl/Alkenyl Tosylates and Mesylates. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2009: 2251–2261. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200900067
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2009
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!