Ratiometric Fluorescence Sensing of Fluoride Ions by an Asymmetric Bidentate Receptor Containing a Boronic Acid and Imidazolium Group
Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 18, pages 3058–3065, June 2009
How to Cite
Xu, Z., Kim, S. K., Han, S. J., Lee, C., Kociok-Kohn, G., James, T. D. and Yoon, J. (2009), Ratiometric Fluorescence Sensing of Fluoride Ions by an Asymmetric Bidentate Receptor Containing a Boronic Acid and Imidazolium Group. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2009: 3058–3065. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200900120
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) National Research Lab (NRL)
- Korean Government (MOST). Grant Number: R04-2007-000-2007-0
- Korea Research Foundation (KRF). Grant Number: KRF-2004-005-C00093
- World Class University (WCU). Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10010-0
- Korea Research Foundation (KRF). Grant Number: 2007-000-C00054
- Brain Korea 21 (BK21)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!