Alkyl-Bridged Bis-5-azidotetrazoles: A Safe Way of Preparation
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 25, pages 4284–4289, September 2009
How to Cite
Klapötke, T. M. and Sproll, S. M. (2009), Alkyl-Bridged Bis-5-azidotetrazoles: A Safe Way of Preparation. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2009: 4284–4289. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200900411
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2009
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich (LMU)
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI)
- European Research Office (ERO) of the U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL)
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC). Grant Numbers: W911NF-09-2-0018 (ARL), W911NF-09-1-0120 (ARDEC), W011NF-09-1-0056 (ARDEC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!