Histidine Analog Amino Acids Providing Metal-Binding Sites Derived from Bioinorganic Model Systems
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 27, pages 4593–4599, September 2009
How to Cite
Nadler, A., Hain, C. and Diederichsen, U. (2009), Histidine Analog Amino Acids Providing Metal-Binding Sites Derived from Bioinorganic Model Systems. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2009: 4593–4599. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200900472
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: IRTG 1422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!