Atom-Efficient Vinylic Arylations with Triarylbismuths as Substoichiometric Multicoupling Reagents under Palladium Catalysis
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 25, pages 4300–4306, September 2009
How to Cite
Rao, M. L. N., Jadhav, D. N. and Venkatesh, V. (2009), Atom-Efficient Vinylic Arylations with Triarylbismuths as Substoichiometric Multicoupling Reagents under Palladium Catalysis. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2009: 4300–4306. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200900487
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2009
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi
- University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!