One-Pot Procedure for the Synthesis of N-Substituted 2-(Arylmethyl)pyrrolidines from 1-Aryl-2-cyclopropylalkynes and Primary Amines by a Hydroamination/Cyclopropylimine Rearrangement/Reduction Sequence
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 32, pages 5565–5575, November 2009
How to Cite
Gräbe, K., Zwafelink, B. and Doye, S. (2009), One-Pot Procedure for the Synthesis of N-Substituted 2-(Arylmethyl)pyrrolidines from 1-Aryl-2-cyclopropylalkynes and Primary Amines by a Hydroamination/Cyclopropylimine Rearrangement/Reduction Sequence. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2009: 5565–5575. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200900515
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!