Vinylic Substitutions Promoted by PhSeZnCl: Synthetic and Theoretical Investigations
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 29, pages 4921–4925, October 2009
How to Cite
Santoro, S., Battistelli, B., Testaferri, L., Tiecco, M. and Santi, C. (2009), Vinylic Substitutions Promoted by PhSeZnCl: Synthetic and Theoretical Investigations. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2009: 4921–4925. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200900800
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2009
- M.I.U.R. (Ministero Italiano Università e Ricerca). Grant Number: National Projects PRIN2007
- Consorzio CINMPIS (Consorzio Interuniversitario Nazionale di Metodologie e Processi Innovativi di Sintesi), Bari
- University of Perugia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!