Synthesis and Optical Properties of Cyanine Dyes as Fluorescent DNA Base Substitutions for Live Cell Imaging
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 7, pages 1239–1248, March 2010
How to Cite
Holzhauser, C., Berndl, S., Menacher, F., Breunig, M., Göpferich, A. and Wagenknecht, H.-A. (2010), Synthesis and Optical Properties of Cyanine Dyes as Fluorescent DNA Base Substitutions for Live Cell Imaging. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2010: 1239–1248. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200901423
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: Wa 1386/9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!