Palladium-Catalyzed Synthesis of 4-Arylcoumarins Using Triarylbismuth Compounds as Atom-Efficient Multicoupling Organometallic Nucleophiles
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 20, pages 3945–3955, July 2010
How to Cite
Rao, M. L. N., Venkatesh, V. and Jadhav, D. N. (2010), Palladium-Catalyzed Synthesis of 4-Arylcoumarins Using Triarylbismuth Compounds as Atom-Efficient Multicoupling Organometallic Nucleophiles. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2010: 3945–3955. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201000134
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2010
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi. Grant Number: SR/S5/GC-11/2008
- University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!