Chiral Phosphanylferrocenecarboxamides with Amino Acid Pendant Groups as Ligands for Cu-Mediated Asymmetric Conjugate Additions of Diethylzinc to Chalcones – Structural Characterisation of Precursors to the Cu Catalyst
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 22, pages 4276–4287, August 2010
How to Cite
Tauchman, J., Císařová, I. and Štěpnička, P. (2010), Chiral Phosphanylferrocenecarboxamides with Amino Acid Pendant Groups as Ligands for Cu-Mediated Asymmetric Conjugate Additions of Diethylzinc to Chalcones – Structural Characterisation of Precursors to the Cu Catalyst. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2010: 4276–4287. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201000480
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
- Grant Agency of Charles University in Prague. Grant Number: 58009
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: LC06070, MSM0021620857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!