Formamidines – Versatile Ligands for Zinc-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation and Iron-Catalyzed Epoxidation Reactions
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 25, pages 4893–4901, September 2010
How to Cite
Enthaler, S., Schröder, K., Inoue, S., Eckhardt, B., Junge, K., Beller, M. and Drieß, M. (2010), Formamidines – Versatile Ligands for Zinc-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation and Iron-Catalyzed Epoxidation Reactions. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2010: 4893–4901. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201000648
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Graduiertenkolleg 1213
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!