Dedicated to the memory of Professor José Manuel Concellón Gracia
Water-Soluble Palladium Nanoparticles: Click Synthesis and Applications as a Recyclable Catalyst in Suzuki Cross-Couplings in Aqueous Media†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 26, pages 5090–5099, September 2010
How to Cite
Mejías, N., Pleixats, R., Shafir, A., Medio-Simón, M. and Asensio, G. (2010), Water-Soluble Palladium Nanoparticles: Click Synthesis and Applications as a Recyclable Catalyst in Suzuki Cross-Couplings in Aqueous Media. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2010: 5090–5099. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201000671
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2010
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (MEC)
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN). Grant Numbers: CTQ2007-65720, CTQ2009-07881/BQU
- Consolider Ingenio. Grant Number: CSD2007-00006
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: SGR2009-01441
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!