Evidence for a Non-Concerted, Dissoziative Mechanism of the Palladium-Catalyzed “Enolate Claisen Rearrangement” of Allylic Esters
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 28, pages 5369–5372, October 2010
How to Cite
Braun, M., Meletis, P. and Schrader, W. (2010), Evidence for a Non-Concerted, Dissoziative Mechanism of the Palladium-Catalyzed “Enolate Claisen Rearrangement” of Allylic Esters. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2010: 5369–5372. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201000874
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: Br-604/16, 1-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!