Copper Iodide as a Recyclable Catalyst for Buchwald N-Arylation
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 34, pages 6678–6684, December 2010
How to Cite
Swapna, K., Murthy, S. N. and Nageswar, Y. V. D. (2010), Copper Iodide as a Recyclable Catalyst for Buchwald N-Arylation. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2010: 6678–6684. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201000964
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
- University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!