Reaction of Baylis–Hillman Adducts with Fluorinated Silanes
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 35, pages 6779–6785, December 2010
How to Cite
Zemtsov, A. A., Levin, V. V., Dilman, A. D., Struchkova, M. I., Belyakov, P. A., Tartakovsky, V. A. and Hu, J. (2010), Reaction of Baylis–Hillman Adducts with Fluorinated Silanes. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2010: 6779–6785. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201001051
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 10–03–91159
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- Federal program “Scientific and Educational Personnel of Innovative Russia”. Grant Number: 02.740.11.0258
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!