Reaction of Baylis–Hillman Adducts with Fluorinated Silanes
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 35, pages 6779–6785, December 2010
How to Cite
Zemtsov, A. A., Levin, V. V., Dilman, A. D., Struchkova, M. I., Belyakov, P. A., Tartakovsky, V. A. and Hu, J. (2010), Reaction of Baylis–Hillman Adducts with Fluorinated Silanes. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2010: 6779–6785. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201001051
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 10–03–91159
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- Federal program “Scientific and Educational Personnel of Innovative Russia”. Grant Number: 02.740.11.0258
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.