Synthesis and Characterization of Highly Soluble Two-Photon-Absorbing Chromophores with Multi-Branched and Dendritic Architectures
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 5, pages 912–921, February 2011
How to Cite
Lin, T.-C., Lin, W.-L., Wang, C.-M. and Fu, C.-W. (2011), Synthesis and Characterization of Highly Soluble Two-Photon-Absorbing Chromophores with Multi-Branched and Dendritic Architectures. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2011: 912–921. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201001165
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
- National Science Council (NSC), Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!