Scope and Selectivity of Heterogeneous Rh0-Catalyzed Tandem Dehydrocoupling/Hydrogenation Using Me2NH·BH3 as a Stoichiometric H2 Source
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 4, pages 672–675, February 2011
How to Cite
Sloan, M. E., Staubitz, A., Lee, K. and Manners, I. (2011), Scope and Selectivity of Heterogeneous Rh0-Catalyzed Tandem Dehydrocoupling/Hydrogenation Using Me2NH·BH3 as a Stoichiometric H2 Source. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2011: 672–675. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201001332
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Reasearch Council (EPSRC)
- European Union (EU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!