Biologically Active Macrocyclic Compounds – from Natural Products to Diversity-Oriented Synthesis
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 17, pages 3107–3115, June 2011
How to Cite
Madsen, C. M. and Clausen, M. H. (2011), Biologically Active Macrocyclic Compounds – from Natural Products to Diversity-Oriented Synthesis. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2011: 3107–3115. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201001715
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
- Lundbeck Foundation
- Torkil Holm Foundation
- Augustinus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!