These authors contributed equally to this work.
Phenyl–Acetylene Bond Assembly: A Powerful Tool for the Construction of Nanoscale Architectures†
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 26, pages 4965–4983, September 2011
How to Cite
Jenny, N. M., Mayor, M. and Eaton, T. R. (2011), Phenyl–Acetylene Bond Assembly: A Powerful Tool for the Construction of Nanoscale Architectures. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2011: 4965–4983. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201100176
Dedicated to Kenkichi Sonogashira on the occasion of his 80th birthday
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF)
- University of Basel
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!