Dedicated to Professor Saverio Florio in the occasion of his 70th birthday
A Study of Factors Affecting Enantioselectivity in the Oxidation of Aryl Benzyl Sulfides in the Presence of Chiral Titanium Catalysts†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 23, pages 4327–4334, August 2011
How to Cite
Capozzi, M. A. M., Centrone, C., Fracchiolla, G., Naso, F. and Cardellicchio, C. (2011), A Study of Factors Affecting Enantioselectivity in the Oxidation of Aryl Benzyl Sulfides in the Presence of Chiral Titanium Catalysts. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2011: 4327–4334. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201100310
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2011
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR)
- University of Bari
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!