Student on leave from Laboratoire de Chimie Bio-Organique et Macromoléculaire, Faculté des Sciences et Techniques Marrakech, Université Cadi Ayyad, BP 549, Marrakech, Morocco
Synthesis of Tetrahydrodibenzofuran and Tetrahydrophenanthridinone Skeletons by Intramolecular Nucleopalladation/Oxidative Heck Cascades
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 1, pages 99–106, January 2012
How to Cite
Martínez, C., Aurrecoechea, J. M., Madich, Y., Denis, J. G., de Lera, A. R. and Álvarez, R. (2012), Synthesis of Tetrahydrodibenzofuran and Tetrahydrophenanthridinone Skeletons by Intramolecular Nucleopalladation/Oxidative Heck Cascades. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 99–106. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201101297
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN). Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-06647, CTQ2009-14186
- Fondos Europeos para el Desarrollo Regional (FEDER)
- Xunta de Galicia
- Universidad del País Vasco
- Universidade de Vigo
Vol. 2012, Issue 31, 6291–6292, Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!