Preparation of Chiral Multifunctional Thiourea–Phosphanes and Synthesis of Chiral Allylic Phosphites and Phosphane Oxides through Asymmetric Allylic Substitution Reactions of Morita–Baylis–Hillman Carbonates
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 1, pages 183–187, January 2012
How to Cite
Deng, H.-P. and Shi, M. (2012), Preparation of Chiral Multifunctional Thiourea–Phosphanes and Synthesis of Chiral Allylic Phosphites and Phosphane Oxides through Asymmetric Allylic Substitution Reactions of Morita–Baylis–Hillman Carbonates. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 183–187. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201101365
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 08dj1400100–2
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973)-2010CB833302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21072206, 20472096, 20872162, 20672127, 20821002, 20732008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!