Preparation of Chiral Multifunctional Thiourea–Phosphanes and Synthesis of Chiral Allylic Phosphites and Phosphane Oxides through Asymmetric Allylic Substitution Reactions of Morita–Baylis–Hillman Carbonates
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 1, pages 183–187, January 2012
How to Cite
Deng, H.-P. and Shi, M. (2012), Preparation of Chiral Multifunctional Thiourea–Phosphanes and Synthesis of Chiral Allylic Phosphites and Phosphane Oxides through Asymmetric Allylic Substitution Reactions of Morita–Baylis–Hillman Carbonates. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 183–187. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201101365
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 08dj1400100–2
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973)-2010CB833302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21072206, 20472096, 20872162, 20672127, 20821002, 20732008
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.