Dedicated to Dr. Ivo Starý on the occasion of his 50th birthday
Preferential Crystallization of a Helicene–Viologen Hybrid – An Efficient Method to Resolve Helquat Enantiomers on a 20 g Scale†
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 3, pages 489–499, January 2012
How to Cite
Vávra, J., Severa, L., Švec, P., Císařová, I., Koval, D., Sázelová, P., Kašička, V. and Teplý, F. (2012), Preferential Crystallization of a Helicene–Viologen Hybrid – An Efficient Method to Resolve Helquat Enantiomers on a 20 g Scale. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 489–499. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201101367
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: P207/10/2391, 203/08/1428, 203/09/P485
- Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, v. v. i.. Grant Number: Z4 055 0506
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM0021620857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!