Presented at the 25th International Carbohydrate Symposium, Tokyo, Japan, August 1–6, 2010.
pKa-Determination and Conformational Studies by NMR Spectroscopy of D-Altrose-Containing and other Pseudodisaccharides as Glycosidase Inhibitor Candidates†
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 1, pages 74–84, January 2012
How to Cite
Rönnols, J., Burkhardt, A., Cumpstey, I. and Widmalm, G. (2012), pKa-Determination and Conformational Studies by NMR Spectroscopy of D-Altrose-Containing and other Pseudodisaccharides as Glycosidase Inhibitor Candidates. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 74–84. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201101385
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
- Swedish Research Council
- The Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Carl Tryggers Stiftelse för Vetenskaplig Forskning
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!