Structural Study of the Lipopolysaccharide O-Antigen Produced by the Emerging Cystic Fibrosis Pathogen Pandoraea pulmonicola
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 11, pages 2243–2249, April 2012
How to Cite
Di Lorenzo, F., Silipo, A., Costello, A., Sturiale, L., Garozzo, D., Callaghan, M., Lanzetta, R., Parrilli, M., McClean, S. and Molinaro, A. (2012), Structural Study of the Lipopolysaccharide O-Antigen Produced by the Emerging Cystic Fibrosis Pathogen Pandoraea pulmonicola. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 2243–2249. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201200047
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- COST Action BM1003 “Microbial cell surface determinants of virulence as targets for new therapeutics in Cystic Fibrosis”
- PRIN Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR) 2008/2009
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.