Unusual Control of Reaction Selectivity through a Subtle Change in the Ligand: Proof of Concept and Application in Pd-Catalyzed C–P Bond Formation
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 20, pages 3830–3840, July 2012
How to Cite
Ananikov, V. P., Ivanova, J. V., Khemchyan, L. L. and Beletskaya, I. P. (2012), Unusual Control of Reaction Selectivity through a Subtle Change in the Ligand: Proof of Concept and Application in Pd-Catalyzed C–P Bond Formation. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 3830–3840. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201200342
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 10-03-00370
- President of Russia. Grant Number: MD-4969.2012.3
- Programs No 1/7 of the Division of Chemistry and Material Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!