Buchwald–Hartwig Amination of (Hetero)aryl Chlorides by Employing Mor-DalPhos under Aqueous and Solvent-Free Conditions
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 21, pages 3972–3977, July 2012
How to Cite
Tardiff, B. J. and Stradiotto, M. (2012), Buchwald–Hartwig Amination of (Hetero)aryl Chlorides by Employing Mor-DalPhos under Aqueous and Solvent-Free Conditions. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 3972–3977. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201200510
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Killam Trusts
- Dalhousie University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!