Efficient Metal-Free Organic Sensitizers Containing Tetraphenylethylene Moieties in the Donor Part for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 27, pages 5248–5255, September 2012
How to Cite
Shi, J., Huang, J., Tang, R., Chai, Z., Hua, J., Qin, J., Li, Q. and Li, Z. (2012), Efficient Metal-Free Organic Sensitizers Containing Tetraphenylethylene Moieties in the Donor Part for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 5248–5255. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201200530
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!