Synthesis, Properties and Applications of Biphenyl Functionalized 9,9-Bis(4-diphenylaminophenyl)fluorenes as Bifunctional Materials for Organic Electroluminescent Devices
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 27, pages 5263–5274, September 2012
How to Cite
Thangthong, A.-m., Prachumrak, N., Namuangruk, S., Jungsuttiwong, S., Keawin, T., Sudyoadsuk, T. and Promarak, V. (2012), Synthesis, Properties and Applications of Biphenyl Functionalized 9,9-Bis(4-diphenylaminophenyl)fluorenes as Bifunctional Materials for Organic Electroluminescent Devices. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 5263–5274. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201200641
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!