Dedicated to the memory of Ernesto Fattorusso
Resveratrol-Related Dehydrodimers: Laccase-Mediated Biomimetic Synthesis and Antiproliferative Activity†
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 27, pages 5217–5224, September 2012
How to Cite
Bhusainahalli, V. M., Spatafora, C., Chalal, M., Vervandier-Fasseur, D., Meunier, P., Latruffe, N. and Tringali, C. (2012), Resveratrol-Related Dehydrodimers: Laccase-Mediated Biomimetic Synthesis and Antiproliferative Activity . Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 5217–5224. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201200664
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!