Dedicated to the memory of Ernesto Fattorusso
Blurring the Boundary between Bio- and Geohopanoids: Plakohopanoid, a C32 Biohopanoid Ester from Plakortis cf. lita†
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 27, pages 5171–5176, September 2012
How to Cite
Costantino, V., Della Sala, G., Mangoni, A., Perinu, C. and Teta, R. (2012), Blurring the Boundary between Bio- and Geohopanoids: Plakohopanoid, a C32 Biohopanoid Ester from Plakortis cf. lita . Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 5171–5176. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201200676
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!