Synthesis and Reactivity of the 3-Substituted Isoindolinone Framework to Assemble Highly Functionalized Related Structures
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 27, pages 5357–5365, September 2012
How to Cite
Petronzi, C., Collarile, S., Croce, G., Filosa, R., De Caprariis, P., Peduto, A., Palombi, L., Intintoli, V., Di Mola, A. and Massa, A. (2012), Synthesis and Reactivity of the 3-Substituted Isoindolinone Framework to Assemble Highly Functionalized Related Structures. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 5357–5365. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201200678
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!