Two Diastereomeric Artificial Enzymes with Different Catalytic Activity
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 27, pages 5366–5372, September 2012
How to Cite
Lindbäck, E., Zhou, Y., Pedersen, C. M. and Bols, M. (2012), Two Diastereomeric Artificial Enzymes with Different Catalytic Activity. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 5366–5372. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201200699
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!