Absolute Configuration of Highly Flexible Natural Products by the Solid-State ECD/TDDFT Method: Ximaolides and Sinulaparvalides
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 34, pages 6722–6728, December 2012
How to Cite
Kurtán, T., Jia, R., Li, Y., Pescitelli, G. and Guo, Y.-W. (2012), Absolute Configuration of Highly Flexible Natural Products by the Solid-State ECD/TDDFT Method: Ximaolides and Sinulaparvalides. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012: 6722–6728. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201200862
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!