Synthesis and Regioselective Functionalization of Piperazin-2-ones Based on Phe-Gly Pseudodipeptides
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 1, pages 155–161, January 2013
How to Cite
Valdivielso, A. M., Ventosa-Andrés, P., García-López, M. T., Herranz, R. and Gutiérrez-Rodríguez, M. (2013), Synthesis and Regioselective Functionalization of Piperazin-2-ones Based on Phe-Gly Pseudodipeptides. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2013: 155–161. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201201221
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!