Differential Recognition of Mannose-Based Polysaccharides by Tripodal Receptors Based on a Triethylbenzene Scaffold Substituted with Trihydroxybenzoyl Moieties
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 1, pages 65–76, January 2013
How to Cite
Carrero, P., Ardá, A., Alvarez, M., Doyagüez, E. G., Rivero-Buceta, E., Quesada, E., Prieto, A., Solís, D., Camarasa, M. J., Peréz-Pérez, M. J., Jiménez-Barbero, J. and San-Félix, A. (2013), Differential Recognition of Mannose-Based Polysaccharides by Tripodal Receptors Based on a Triethylbenzene Scaffold Substituted with Trihydroxybenzoyl Moieties. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2013: 65–76. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201201239
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!