Transition Metal Complexes in Organic Synthesis, 106. Part 105: S. Agarwal, U. Pässler, H.-J. Knölker, ARKIVOC 2013, (ii), 6.
Iron-Mediated Total Synthesis of 2,7-Dioxygenated Carbazole Alkaloids†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 1, pages 59–64, January 2013
How to Cite
Krahl, M. P., Kataeva, O., Schmidt, A. W. and Knölker, H.-J. (2013), Iron-Mediated Total Synthesis of 2,7-Dioxygenated Carbazole Alkaloids. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2013: 59–64. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201201251
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!