Iodoetherification of Isosorbide-Derived Glycals: Access to a Variety of O-Alkyl or O-Aryl Isosorbide Derivatives
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 10, pages 1937–1949, April 2013
How to Cite
Berini, C., Lavergne, A., Molinier, V., Capet, F., Deniau, E. and Aubry, J.-M. (2013), Iodoetherification of Isosorbide-Derived Glycals: Access to a Variety of O-Alkyl or O-Aryl Isosorbide Derivatives. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2013: 1937–1949. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201201547
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!