Synthesis and Two-Photon Absorption Properties of Symmetrical Chromophores Derived from 2,3,5-Trisubstituted Quinoxaline Units
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 20, pages 4262–4269, July 2013
How to Cite
Lin, T.-C., Chien, W., Liu, C.-Y., Tsai, M.-Y. and Huang, Y.-J. (2013), Synthesis and Two-Photon Absorption Properties of Symmetrical Chromophores Derived from 2,3,5-Trisubstituted Quinoxaline Units. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2013: 4262–4269. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201300345
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!