Synthesis of an Octa-tert-butylphthalocyanine: A Low-Aggregating and Photochemically Stable Photosensitizer
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 23, pages 5028–5031, August 2013
How to Cite
Gobo, N. R. S., Brocksom, T. J., Zukerman-Schpector, J. and de Oliveira, K. T. (2013), Synthesis of an Octa-tert-butylphthalocyanine: A Low-Aggregating and Photochemically Stable Photosensitizer. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2013: 5028–5031. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201300415
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!