Heterogeneous Palladium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Aromatic Ethers by Solvent-Free Dehydrogenative Aromatization: Mechanism, Scope, and Limitations Under Aerobic and Non-Aerobic Conditions
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 26, pages 5902–5916, September 2013
How to Cite
Sutter, M., Lafon, R., Raoul, Y., Métay, E. and Lemaire, M. (2013), Heterogeneous Palladium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Aromatic Ethers by Solvent-Free Dehydrogenative Aromatization: Mechanism, Scope, and Limitations Under Aerobic and Non-Aerobic Conditions. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2013: 5902–5916. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201300485
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!