Di- and Tricationic Organic Salts: An Overview of Their Properties and Applications
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2014, Issue 20, pages 4201–4223, July 2014
How to Cite
D'Anna, F. and Noto, R. (2014), Di- and Tricationic Organic Salts: An Overview of Their Properties and Applications. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2014: 4201–4223. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201301871
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!