Unique influence of stimulus duration and stimulation site (glabrous vs. hairy skin) on the thermal grill-induced percept
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 European Pain Federation - EFIC®
European Journal of Pain
How to Cite
Hunter, J., Dranga, R., van Wyk, M. and Dostrovsky, J.O. (2014), Unique influence of stimulus duration and stimulation site (glabrous vs. hairy skin) on the thermal grill-induced percept. European Journal of Pain. doi: 10.1002/ejp.538
This work was funded by an NSERC/CIHR Collaborative Health Research Personnel grant NSERC No. CHRPJ 350980-2008; CIHR No. CPG 87507. J.H. was funded by a fellowship from the Canadian Paraplegic Association.
Conflicts of interest
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2014
- NSERC/CIHR Collaborative Health Research Personnel. Grant Numbers: CHRPJ 350980-2008, CPG 87507
- Canadian Paraplegic Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.