Perceived legitimacy of intergroup status differences: its prediction by relative ingroup prototypicality
Article first published online: 9 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 449–470, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Weber, U., Mummendey, A. and Waldzus, S. (2002), Perceived legitimacy of intergroup status differences: its prediction by relative ingroup prototypicality. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 32: 449–470. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.102
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2001
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Mu551/18
- Evangelisches Studienwerk, e.V
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!